We have volunteers waiting at our pantry during weekly donation drop-off times to receive your food donations.
Donation Drop-off Times
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Donations of healthy foods in convenient sizes for grocery-style distributions to individual households are most helpful. We are happy to distribute these donations to our neighbors-in-need.
Currently, our neighbors-in-need are able to select from a menu of over 60 standard items during a weekly distribution. We maintain an inventory of these items by weekly purchases. When you donate specific standard items, it directly impacts our inventory, reduces our purchasing requirements, and helps extend the use of our funds.
The top five canned goods that are our highest cost are:
- Tuna (5 oz cans)
- Chicken breast (13 oz cans)
- Peanut butter – creamy or crunchy (16 oz jars)
- Peaches (15 oz cans)
- Evaporated milk (12 oz cans)
The five most popular canned vegetables are:
- Corn (15 oz cans)
- Ranch style beans (15 oz cans)
- Refried beans (15 oz cans)
- Green beans (15 oz cans)
- Diced tomatoes with or without chiles (15 oz cans)
The five most popular canned soups are:
- Chicken noodle (11 oz cans)
- Chicken broth (15 oz cans)
- Cream of chicken (11 oz cans)
- Cream of mushroom (11 oz cans)
- Beef broth (15 oz cans)
If you are interested in hosting a food drive to benefit Wimberley Crisis Bread Basket, please contact us for suggestions and assistance.